To see the image gallery for the era indicated, simply select the specific link above. Sierra Instruments was something I did part time while working at Roland.
After Gibson, I started my own consulting business, which is discussed in the Consulting section of the main menu above. Also, there are a variety of completed writing works along the years that are lumped under the Writing main menu selection above.
Education and Certifications
- MBA, George Fox University, Newberg, OR. 2011, 4.0 GPA.
- BSEE, Western Kentucky University, Bowling Green, KY. 4.0 GPA, university valedictorian.
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP certificate #1764555).
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP certificate #2044551).
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (LSSGB certificate #583145).
- Currently pursuing a PhD in Technology Management at Portland State University (very) part time.
Technical Environment Experience
- Enterprise tools: Oracle Siebel CRM, Oracle WebCenter, Oracle Peoplesoft, Oracle Policy Automation (OPA), Oracle Identity Management (IDM), Oracle SOA Suite, Infor ERP, Infor PLM (including BPM workflow engine), Infor e-Configurator Enterprise (ECE), RHEL, Ubuntu, Tomcat, MySQL, Oracle databases
- Project management tools: expert in MS Project, proficient in JIRA, Mantis, Trac, Redmine, Bugzilla, ProjectLibre, Trello
- Office tools: MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), MS Visio, Open Office, Google Docs, Smartsheet
- Languages: C, C++, Java, ASM86, MS VBA, XML/XSLT, BPMN 2.0
- Embedded OS: proprietary object-oriented RTOS, Embedded Linux (I wrote c++ code in these environments for 12 years.)
- Frameworks/Libs: GStreamer, AngularJS, Node.js, some exposure to JUCE, VST.
- Version Control: SVN, CVS, github
- Design tools: Visual Studio, Eclipse, SolidWorks, SketchUp, OnShape, AutoCAD, 3ds Max, Xfrog, Wings 3D, Cadence Allegro, OrCAD PCB, Cameo Systems Modeler
- LMS: Moodle, Canvas, Zoom, YouTube, H5P